Stockton has achieved many accomplishments and is continuing to grow. As the growth is occurring, the graduate programs are making advances too. Below are just some of the recent accomplishments that we would like to recognize programs for:
- The Master of Science in Communication Disorders program has officially received accreditation from the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology!
- The Master of Business Administration has also received prestigious accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)!
- The Master of Arts in Instructional Technology program is now offered completely online!
- The Master of Arts in Holocaust & Genocide Studies program is now offered online as well as offering a new Genocide Prevention Certificate program!
- The Master of Arts in Criminal Justice is kicking off the school year with a new concentration in Administration and Leadership!
- The Education program now offers many endorsements online including: Bilingual/Bicultural Education Endorsement; English as a Second Language; Special Education Endorsement; and the Principal/Supervisor Endorsement!
WE WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE ALL THE PROGRAMS ON THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
To learn about all the opportunities that Stockton has to offer you can visit our website at the following link: http://intraweb.stockton.edu/eyos/page.cfm?siteID=73&pageID=266.
-Steph J., Matt, & Steph W.