Friday, May 5, 2017

End Of The Semester

Image result for tough times quoteI just submitted my last paper so I finished my first semester of Graduate School and I could not be happier to be back!  This semester was definitely one of the toughest couple of months I’ve encountered, but now that it is over I feel a sense of pride and relief.  It took a lot of adjusting coming back to school after three years because I was not use to the academic grind.  The struggle came with juggling my studies, Graduate Assistantship, other jobs, and family.  Now that I have one semester under my belt I will be better prepared going forward. I feel like I have learned a great deal these past couple months, which has allowed me to grow both academically and personally.  No rest for the weary though, now on to summer classes!
Image result for finished gif

-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment