Monday, May 11, 2015

Second Semester Down.... Now to Tackle Summer Courses


       It seems like just yesterday I started out on this journey with my incredible cohort. It is crazy to think that we have officially completed our second semester of Graduate School, time is truly flying by. Two semesters down and only five more go until I officially have my Masters of Science in Communication Disorders!

     Now that my second semester is done, I am enjoying my three weeks of freedom until my summer courses, clinical practicum, and volunteering at the ARC begin. I am beyond excited to begin my very first clinical practicum at the Stockton Speech & Hearing Clinic and have my very own clients.

I hope everyone has a great summer! Stay tuned for updates on my journey through my first clinical practicum, classes, and volunteering at the ARC this summer.

                                                                              -Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment