Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer is Flying by

           It is hard to believe I have had my clients for almost five weeks now and that my first summer course will be ending next week. This summer is truly flying by! My summer class has been a lot of work since it is only 7 weeks and we missed class one week however, it is a very beneficial course for students who wish to work in the school setting. Between my clients, clinic I assignments, my summer class, and working in the office of Graduate & Continuing Studies it has been a busy summer. Once my SLP’s in the Schools course ends I will have one WHOLE WEEK of no classes and only my clients before my Audiology Course begins the second week in July! I am very excited about this break as it is much needed and I will have extra time to work on my clinic I assignments. It is still crazy to think that come August 11th I will officially have 3 semesters of Graduate School under my belt.

-Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment