Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Pet Therapy: The BEST Medicine


Meet my fur babies Chloe and Zoey 💕

Chloe (my fist fur baby)

 Zoey (my second fur baby)


These two are the perfect stress relief to get through finals. I was actually reading an article the other day that dogs have shown to decrease anxiety and reduce blood pressure. I feel as though any cute animal can make anyone feel better. Here are just a few reasons why fur babies can help you get through stressful times like finals:

·         They know when you need a break from schoolwork.

·         Sometimes when they are up to no good, they make you laugh.

·         They are the perfect pillow for when you need a quick power-nap.

·         They are always there to listen...or help you when you cry.

·         They are always there for a quick hug or cuddle moment. 

Now, I am not saying you should go buy an animal, but maybe you could go visit a friends.Having a pet is a lot of responsibility, money, and time, but they are totally worth it. Sometimes playing with an animal is the perfect break you need from studying. It is good to just take a mental break and walk away for a little bit. Let's also not forget about food, sleeping, chocolate, and coffee- the essentials. I am so grateful to have my two fur babies as my mental break and to keep me sane throughout grad school.


GOOD LUCK ON FINALS!



-Steph J.

1 comment:

  1. An ill pet is tough to handle, especially when it’s about getting them to take pills. Well, to make it simple for you, check with veterinary drug manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete