Monday, August 4, 2014

My First Post!



Hello! My Name is Jessica. I graduated from Stockton in the spring with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Behavioral Neuroscience, and a Pre-track in Speech Language Pathology! It has been a very challenging, but rewarding four years at Stockton that I wouldn’t change for the world. I am even more excited to be continuing my education here at the graduate level for my Masters in Communication Disorders. Only 2 ½ years left and I will officially be a Speech Language Pathologist and on my way to helping change people’s lives, I can’t wait!! In addition to being accepted into the Masters of Communication Disorders Program, I have been awarded a Graduate Assistant Position by the office of Graduate and Continuing Studies, talk about being blessed. I am beyond excited to begin the next chapter of my life at the school I have been able to call my home! One of the greatest things about Stockton is that you are not just accepted into college, you are accepted into a family that will always be there for you.




Stay tuned for blog updates on my journey through graduate school and helpful tips =)
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment