Thursday, August 28, 2014

Relax and unwind before the semester begins


Before your first year of graduate school begins you should try and take some time to relax and enjoy the summer. This will be the last summer you fully have to yourself for a while so make the most of it! I was advised by friends who are currently enrolled in the Occupational Therapy and Communication Disorders Masters Programs at Stockton to fully enjoy this summer, boy oh boy were they right! You want to go into your first semester of graduate school refreshed, relaxed, and ready to go! 

I would recommend to take a summer vacation if you can, it doesn’t have to be anything big or fancy. For example, last week my family and I went to North Carolina for a week. My week consisted of relaxing on the beach and by the pool, spending time with my family, being adventurous by taking my sister parasailing for her birthday, and overall it was a carefree/stress free week with the people who matter most in my life!! This was exactly what I needed before coming back to reality to officially start working as a Graduate Assistant and begin classes!
-Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment