Friday, October 4, 2013

Is working possible?

It is definitely possible if you are good at time management and dealing with pressure. Some people need to have a busy schedule full of things to do while others can't handle it. I wouldn't recommend working more than 15 hours if you are enrolled in an intense graduate program. I tried working 20-30 hours and it was nearly impossible and I couldn't handle it. It left me no time for studying or for things I enjoy like going to the gym and hanging out with friends. Yes I understand graduate school is expensive but your studies are more important at this time. I cut my hours to one day a week and so far that is working for me. I wouldn't be able to do anything more than that.I was getting burnt out fast!

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment