Friday, October 25, 2013

Talk About Craziness!


So I had one crazy week and I am SO glad it’s the weekend! I had two big exams back to back on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thankfully I did really well on both exams and got A’s! I did prepare well for both and started to study about a week before. I think it’s really important to dedicate time to studying before exams and not the day before. That may have worked for your undergraduate degree but it won’t anymore. Something that has helped me immensely was looking up videos on YouTube because I am a visual learner. If you’re a visual learner I would recommend it!

Now that this week is over, I have to prepare for another crazy week. I have two exams, a paper, a quiz, and a presentation. I’m going home this weekend so I will really have to work on time management.  Tonight I will be watching my dad’s football game but before I’m going to dedicate a few hours to school. Then Saturday, I’m going to go pumpkin picking with my boyfriend and parents and later that night I plan to study more. Sunday I’m going to have lunch with my whole family then come back to school to complete more work.


Weekends are definitely a great time to relax and rest your mind but when you’re in graduate school you rarely can take days off of doing school work. You really have to do a little bit each day. However, you really need that time on the weekends for fun! Even if it’s just for a few hours, remember that you deserve it!  Last weekend my boyfriend and I did the color run and this weekend we are going home to see my parents. Even though we are working hard in school, we still make that time for fun on the weekends!

My boyfriend and I before the run~ nice and clean!



After the run~ bright and colorful!


-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment