Monday, October 14, 2013

Making Time for YOU

As Michelle posted before, it is extremely important to take a break from your work; take a step away from all the stress and find somewhere to release it!  For me, I like to spend time with my friends.

I spent most of the Fridays and Saturday finishing up some homework and trying my best to get ahead so I can go home next weekend.  Getting ahead even a week is rare in the CMDS program.  Usually, I take it week by week and try to get ahead as much as I can, but with the amount of work, I just stay up to date.  But, because I had a weekend full of work and getting ahead as far as I could, I decided to take Sunday as a personal day.


I went to Medford to meet up with my best friends from undergraduate at Stockton.  When I got back to my apartment, my roommates and I carved pumpkins and made Halloween cupcakes.  It was a good release of stress and a very festive night!













-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment