Friday, October 4, 2013

New to the area?

                                                          A beautiful view of Smithville

If you're new to the area there are some unique places to check out. One of my most favorite places to visit in this area is the historic town of Smithville. There is so much to do there! There are a variety of different stores, restaurants, and bakeries. You can even visit their arcade and go paddle boating. October is one of the best months to visit Smithville because every weekend they have different festivals. This weekend is Oktoberfest, which is my favorite! There will be food, music, and vendors all over! I would recommend checking it out!

                       Here's a picture of my boyfriend and I enjoying Smithville, it's our favorite place

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment